23 Things to do at an All-Inclusive
I’ve been to two all-inclusive resorts: One in Rivera Maya and the other in Punta Cana. What I realized was that there are actually a lot of things people can do there besides relaxing by the beach and eating whenever they want.
Here is a general list of what you can do at an all-inclusive resort without going on excursions:
BY CLICKING THE LINKS AND MAKING A PURCHASE, I MIGHT BE EARNING A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Relax by the beach
- Test your archery skills
- Swim in the pool
- Participate in water polo
- Watch a nighttime performance
- Play ping pong
- Wake up early enough to eat at the breakfast buffet
- Attend night market in the resort (if they have)
- Drop your kids off at daycare (might have an additional charge)
- Take a nap and suntan
- Show off your skills in the afternoon pool activities
- Cool down and Watch tv in your room
- Enjoy free Wi-fi in the lobby
- Build a sandcastle
- Take the free kayak out for an adventure in the water
- Look for souvenirs at the gift shop
- Experience the different cuisines with different themed restaurants
- Join a team and play beach volleyball
- Get a drink from the bar
- Chat with the people who work at the resort
- Appreciate the hot tub or Jacuzzi in your room
- Do nothing. Sit by the pool and relax
- Compete with your friends playing billiards
There are so many things you can do in an all-inclusive resort, which one do you prefer? Do you have more to add to the list? Please let me know in the comments below.
I highly recommend booking with Booking.com for the best hotel deals. They have ongoing discounts happening throughout the year, so be sure to check them out!
Thank you for reading my blog post. If you like what you read, please pin the image below and share it with others.