M and I were looking for a diaper bag both in stores and online for our new baby. We didn’t really have any experience when it comes to diaper bags except for the one that we have seen other families use.
BY CLICKING THE LINKS AND MAKING A PURCHASE, I MIGHT BE EARNING A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE FOR MORE DETAILS.
Diaper Bags were big, bulky, but useful, I supposed.
I wasn’t sure what to look for in a diaper bag.
When we did more research, apparently there were so many features a diaper bags can come with.
For example side pockets for wipes and front pockets for bottles.
We wanted to make sure that the bag we got was big enough for all the things we might need and yet not too bulky. I also wanted a diaper bag to look nice for both M and me when we carry it around.
Many of the diaper bags we saw were shoulder bags. Looks great, but carrying a shoulder bag to work now makes me really tired. I wanted a diaper bag that is more like a backpack so that we’re not carrying the baby in one arm and the diaper bag in the other arm.
Here were some of the must-haves in a diaper bag for us:
- Aesthetically pleasing (gender neutral)
- Big enough for things
- Front pocket/Divider for easy access
- Good reviews online
On Amazon Prime day, we looked around for deals and found the Happy Time Diaper Bag. We paid $ for it.
When we received it, it came flat in the box, but you can open it up to put different things in the diaper bag.
Here are some of the key features we found: (with pictures)
- It comes with a changing pad
- The back of the backpack has these comfortable padding so it feels nice on your back and shoulders when you wear it
- It has an optional divider separating the top and bottom of the bag. You can remove it using the Velcro on the sides.
- There is an access to the bottom of the bag from the back. I guess for safekeeping and accessibility.
- You can put the wipes on the side pocket, but it’s for the wipes in thin packets instead of the boxed ones.
- The front has pockets for bottles and other baby related items.
I love how the design is simple and the colour both inside and outside is just perfect for us.
The quality seems pretty good and sturdy for multiple uses.
Overall, we love our Happy Time Diaper Bag and can’t wait to use it.
In another post, I will write about what I packed in it to use as our hospital bag.
If you would like to purchase this diaper bag, please check it out here on Amazon (affiliate link).