Winter is here. You’re thinking about winter date ideas but are unsure about what you can do.
It’s cold outside.
Don’t worry, winter can be a wonderful thing. It will allow you to be creative in planning your dates and stay warm (for the most part) at the same time.
In the list below, you will find date ideas that require you to just sit back and relax, get up and have fun, and go out to explore places around where you live.
I can’t wait for you to dive in.
Here are 23 Winter Date Ideas under $20:
BY CLICKING THE LINKS AND MAKING A PURCHASE, I MIGHT BE EARNING A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. MDC GIVES 50% OF THE COMPENSATION FROM ADS AND AFFILIATES TO CHARITY. PLEASE SEE OUR FULL DISCLOSURE FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Visit your local arcade with only $20 to spend
- Google Play Rent movies
- Hot chocolate and tea in the kitchen
- Window Shopping at a mall
- Give each other massages (You can look up how-to online)
- Board Games or Card Games (Here is one under $20)
- Cuddle in bed or by the fire
- Hot Bath with fizzy (Here is where you can get a pack under $20) and candles
- Drive around nicely decorated neighbourhoods
- Visit a winter market
- Go skating at a skating rink or frozen pond
- Work on a puzzle together (This is a popular one)
- Dessert date
- Play mobile party games such as Heads Up (You can look up the Google Play or App Store on your phone)
- Try a cooking or baking recipe
- Check online deal sites for discounts on activities like bowling
- Do challenges like ‘Try not to laugh’ challenge where you tell a joke and the other person has to keep a straight face
- Take a class together (drop-in dance class or cake decorating)
- Watch funny YouTube videos
- Do a Winter Couple photoshoot (look on Pinterest for Ideas)
- Plan a future vacation together (save your $20 for your anniversary trip)
- Do the boyfriend/girlfriend tag with each other (search online for questions, no recording necessary)
- Go to a park to toboggan or have a snow fight
As you try out these ideas, please let me know if you have something to add to the list, especially for this winter season.
- 12 ways to save money in 2019
- Last Minute Gift Ideas Under $10
- My 1st year DIY Anniversary gift for Husband